QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded up 22.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 27th. During the last week, QYNO has traded 38.3% higher against the US dollar. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. QYNO has a market capitalization of $483.25 and $22.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 75.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
QYNO Coin Profile
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.