Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 27th. Paxos Standard has a total market capitalization of $246.55 million and $154.62 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paxos Standard token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00011161 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinPlace, Coinsuper, DDEX and KuCoin. In the last seven days, Paxos Standard has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Blacknet (BLN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ORS Group (ORS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000174 BTC.
Paxos Standard Profile
Paxos Standard Token Trading
Paxos Standard can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, C2CX, BitMart, CoinPlace, CoinExchange, ZB.COM, ABCC, Binance, DigiFinex, WazirX, MXC, Gate.io, Crex24, Coinsuper, Kyber Network, KuCoin, Bit-Z, Iquant, OKCoin, BigONE, Coinbit, Bitrue, BitMax, Bittrex, FCoin, Hotbit, BW.com, P2PB2B, SouthXchange, OKEx, Bitfinex, CoinBene, TOKOK, BCEX, Coinall, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, DDEX, CoinEx and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paxos Standard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paxos Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.