Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 27th. During the last week, Diamond has traded 14.4% lower against the dollar. Diamond has a total market cap of $1.11 million and $1,299.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003535 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.