BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 27th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0286 or 0.00000318 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. BlackCoin has a market cap of $1.72 million and approximately $12,679.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002282 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00017365 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005039 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.