BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 25th. In the last week, BitBar has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. BitBar has a total market cap of $85,115.64 and approximately $329.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBar coin can now be bought for $1.85 or 0.00020752 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25,490.92 or 2.86407634 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 536.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Ethereum Dark (ETHD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 46,083 coins. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.