QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 23rd. During the last seven days, QuarkChain has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One QuarkChain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $7.50, $10.39 and $24.68. QuarkChain has a total market capitalization of $5.90 million and $1.32 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00043066 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $339.68 or 0.03706281 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055091 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00031030 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004395 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010952 BTC.
QuarkChain Coin Trading
QuarkChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $13.77, $18.94, $20.33, $50.98, $33.94, $24.43, $51.55, $7.50, $24.68, $10.39 and $32.15. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuarkChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.