Multi-collateral DAI (CURRENCY:DAI) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Multi-collateral DAI token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00010871 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Multi-collateral DAI has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Multi-collateral DAI has a total market cap of $122.74 million and approximately $6.38 million worth of Multi-collateral DAI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00042818 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $339.49 or 0.03675749 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00054953 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002234 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031038 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003208 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004380 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010848 BTC.
Multi-collateral DAI Token Profile
Buying and Selling Multi-collateral DAI
Multi-collateral DAI can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Multi-collateral DAI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Multi-collateral DAI should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Multi-collateral DAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Multi-collateral DAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Multi-collateral DAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.