ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 16th. Over the last seven days, ZelCash has traded down 12% against the US dollar. ZelCash has a total market cap of $3.22 million and $5.67 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0370 or 0.00000487 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.99 or 0.01115316 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00043935 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00018171 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.69 or 0.00211756 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007550 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00070430 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004286 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 86,939,300 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.