TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 16th. One TigerCash token can now be purchased for about $0.0145 or 0.00000147 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, TigerCash has traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. TigerCash has a market capitalization of $146,788.00 and $11.66 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $254.84 or 0.02584148 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TigerCash is medium.com/cointiger.
TigerCash Token Trading
TigerCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TigerCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.