Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for $0.0498 or 0.00000579 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, Radar Relay, ABCC and Bittrex. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $20.80 million and $2.02 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011718 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00201577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.28 or 0.01028144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00032440 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00089956 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Power Ledger
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, TDAX, Bittrex, Bithumb, Gate.io, Bancor Network, BX Thailand, ABCC, Radar Relay, Binance, Cryptopia, Bitbns, DigiFinex, Huobi, Kyber Network, Upbit, IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.